- Brand: Medicus
- Product: Medicus AMLA RAS
- Availability: Medicus AMLA RAS
- Size : 500 ML
Useful in eye disorders, hair loss, constipation, increasing immunity, reducing blood sugar, decreasing blood pressure, and rejuvenating the body.*
In Ayurveda, Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is regarded as one of the best rejuvenators known to man. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin C one can find. The strong levels of Vitamin C make amla a powerful anti-oxidant, which helps fight ions in the body that cause ageing and degenerate cells. It is an extremely mild laxative that helps in constipation and regulating bowel movements. Amla is also very good for the hair, and is often found in many herbal shampoos and hair oils. It nourishes the roots and helps prevent premature graying, as well as hair loss. It has also been shown that Amla is very good for purifying the blood which helps improve the skin. Combined with Neem, it can help remove acne and pimples by removing the toxins from the blood.
Recommended Dosage: 20ml taken with equal amount of water twice a day. The juice should be taken on an empty stomach. To be used within one month of opening.
- Amla juice is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains 80% water, protein, minerals, fiber as well as carbohydrates.
- It can be also used to reduce obesity and prevents heart attack as it helps in reducing the cholesterol levels.
- Amla juice is a natural oxidant that flushes out toxins from body, fortifies our liver, nourishes our brain, strengthens our lung, improves muscle tone, conditions our urinary system, balances stomach acids and is a very good body coolant.
- It promotes hair pigmentation and hair growth. It also strengthens roots of hair thus preventing hair loss.
- It’s a miracle potion for improving one’s eyesight.
- It exhibits anti aging properties by decreasing the levels of free radicals in our body.
- It's extremely beneficial in treating all kinds of skin ailments.